Installing bi-folding or sliding doors will transform, modernise and add real value to your home. Your home will be lighter and brighter, leaving you to enjoy the feeling of more space!
At MDT Windows, our UPVC and Aluminium bi-folding doors are some of the most attractive, simple to use, energy efficient and secure on the market. Designed to enhance your home, our bi-folding doors and sliding doors will maximise the living space available.
Slim frames give you more glass, less PVC-U and more natural light. The hardware is concealed so only the hinge knuckles show. Available in a varied range of colours and finishes, our doors can be easily tailored to suit your personal taste and the layout of your home.
Our new range of Liniar bi-fold doors is totally unique and incorporates many ground-breaking design features, making it far superior to other PVC-U bi-fold doors
- Purpose designed Bi-Fold door
- Available in UPVC and Aluminium
- Slim panels allow more light into your home
- Range of colours and finishes available
- Selection of hardware options available
- Wide range of opening configurations
- Internal or external opening
- Fully sculptured frames
- Secure shoot bolt locking
KBF Bi-Folding Doors
The KBF Bi-Folding Door, ensures we maximise the glazed area. With a intelligent design, engineered for quality fabrication and ease of installation.
The KBF, is a thermally broken system, to ensure that it can meet and exceed current building regulations. This system uses high quality components, to ensure the products durability.
It can be integrated with the KWS window systems, and Curtain walling system. With a innovative gasket design, our gaskets are unique, and ensure ease of glazing.
- Range of confi gurations available.
- Half rollers available for even panel number confi gurations.
- Choice of glazing thickness’ available.
- Square or Curved Sash options.
- Square or Bevelled beads.
- Internally beaded for security.
- Open In and Open Out doors available.
- Dual Colour Doors Available.
- “Master” doors with 3 point locking available.
Aluminium is extruded in accordance with BS EN 755 Part 1-9:2008 and BS EN 12020-2:2008.
Polyester Powder Coatining material is produced in accordance with BS 6496/97:1984.
Silver Anodising is produced in accordance with BS EN 12373, ranging from 5-25 microns.
Polyamide Thermally Broken Aluminium is produced in accordance with BS EN 14024:2004.
Gasketry is produced in accordance with BS EN 3734:1997.
Arrange Your Free Appointment Today...
For more information or to arrange a free, no obligation quotation, contact the team at
MDT Windows in Nottingham today on: 01159 484 000